…and by cleverly incorporating some small flaws [i.e. making a bunch of dumb mistakes] I have managed to give it that hand-crafted look! :)What an accomplishment – seriously, after doing three of these, incorporating board into the cover, I feel pretty confident. At least I have all my supplies and tools together, and I can even do the stitch binding without having to look it up. Contrary to what I thought at first, that type of binding works very well, once the cover and pages have been bent back a little, it open nicely and stays that way.
I am definitely a fan!
PS. The color in the snapshot above is just a little off. it is not that red and yellow. I did give the cover a couple of spray coats of Krylon ‘Workable Fixative’ spray.